1. Appointments must necessarily involve some physical contact, but we will limit contact as much as is reasonably possible. Rest assured that our hands and surfaces are clean.
2. Some people may feel it wise to reschedule routine checkups if everything is going well with their hearing devices. If you would feel more comfortable rescheduling, please call and we will be happy to help.
3. If you need supplies and would like them mailed rather than coming in to pick them up, we are waiving shipping charges through the end of the month.
4. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, please be considerate of our patients and staff and consider having someone else bring in devices for repair or rescheduling appointments until you are well.
5. Dr. Gardner is available for house calls, including at assisted living facilities where residents may have difficulty getting out to appointments. We'll get through this together!